* COVID-19 *
To our customers,
During this uncertain and rapidly changing period, we would like to inform you of the directives we have received from the Corporation des thanatologues du Québec, which works in close collaboration with the Minister of Public Health:
Until further notice :
- Embalming of Covid-19-related deaths is not allowed;
- People from outside the country will be able to come after putting themselves through a 14 days quarantine ;
- We ask that there be only 2 family members present during the organization of funeral rituals with the funeral director;
- The rituals must be held in the presence of the immediate family only. The number of people allowed will be controlled to respect the distance of 1 meter between each person;
- We have information boards at the entrances to buildings advising visitors to avoid close personal contact such as hugs and handshakes. Greet by bowing your head with a hand on your heart to show your sympathy;
- The use of disinfectant at the entrance and at the exit of the establishment will be required;
- Receptions, funerals at the Church and chapel ceremonies remain suspended for an indefinite period.
- Burial in private is permitted;
- For the safety of visitors and our staff, we carry out more frequent cleanings and disinfections of our buildings;
- Public visitations are reported to a later date.
We are aware that your mourning period is disturbed by this extraordinary situation. These measures are taken to comply with directives issued by the federal and provincial governments.
We are with you wholeheartedly and we would like to offer our sincere condolences to you.
Let us take care of each other to preserve our health and safety and we will come out stronger and more united.
Bien que les fleurs se fanent, meurent et disparaissent, leurs précieux parfums demeurent toujours.