* COVID-19 *
Despite the current situation, we hope you are well.
This message is to inform you that the team of Poissant & fils takes very seriously the health measures recommended by the Governments in order to receive you again in our premises safely. Yours and our employee’s health is to us a priority.
While respecting the Ministry of Public Health guidelines so that you and our staff are protected,
we have installed hand sanitizer dispensers, directional signs on the ground and our staff will continue to ensure efficient cleaning during your visits.
With the cooperation of all, we can now open the doors of our establishments to grieving families so that they can gather and offer their loved ones a dignified ceremony.
If you have any questions about how we proceed or if you need support in your grief, we are here for you.
Poissant & Fils
‘’ Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. ‘’
- Desmond Tutu
When you enter our premises, please observe the following procedings :
- We ask that there be only 2 family members present during the planification of the rituals with the funeral director;
- People from outside the country will be able to come AFTER putting themselves through a 14 days quarantine;
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, or if you have been in contact with someone who has symptoms, please do not show up at the parlor;
- The use of disinfectant at the entrance and at the exit of the establishment will be required;
- Wearing a mask is mandatory;
We are with you wholeheartedly and we would like to offer our sincere condolences to you.
Let us take care of each other to preserve our health and safety and we will come out stronger and more united.
Dans la feuille qui tombe se trouve la promesse d’un nouveau printemps.